- Glue Gun Sticks Hot melts easy use Multipurpose
- For almost all bonding jobs
- Trigger-feed for even glue flow
- Perfect for home repairs, hobbies and crafts
- Standard sealing wax sticks require less reloading.
- Lower temperature for delicate materials
- AC 110 V - 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Packing Item - 1 Pieces Hot Glue Gun and 2 Pieces Small 3 inches and 5 Pieces Big 9.5 inches Glue Stick
How To Use The Product:
- Inspect the glue gun for cracks in the handle and body. Make sure there isn't old glue clogging the nozzle. If you find any type of damage to the glue gun or to the cord, do not use it!
- Take the plug and insert it into an electrical outlet or wall socket.
- Place the glue gun on a secure surface such as a table. Place a sheet of paper underneath it to protect the surface area. Place a piece of aluminum foil under the nozzle of the glue gun to catch the over-flow of glue that will run out of the nozzle. Be sure to keep your glue gun away from open flames.
- Insert glue stick into the back of the glue gun. If there is already a glue stick in the glue gun, wait until the glue gun warms up and then gently squeeze the trigger.
- Once the glue gun has been plugged in for a few minutes, gently squeeze the trigger to see if the glue is hot enough to flow out of the nozzle.
- Now it's time to try it out. Have all of your materials ready when starting a project. Try gluing a shape (heart) from paper to a piece of card stock. Put a small amount of glue on the back of the heart and place the heart on the card stock and press firmly.
Some Examples OF Usage:
- Repair holes in window screens
- Reattach the float for a tank after its mount corroded away
- Repair broken tail light covers on cars
- Reattach trim on cars
- Reattach the side view mirror on a car
- Reattach the heel of a shoe
- Repair the cracked housing of an electric appliance
- Make an impromptu Model for your kids school project
- Reattach plastic kitchen cabinet drawers to wooden face plates
- Repair of Toys, Furniture, TV, Radio, Or any Plastic of blow moulded body cracks, etc.
- Reattaching Book Binding / Covers without stitching.
- Repair umbrellas whose spines have separated from the material